One of my favorite people in the entire world, my cousin Rachel Hall, is leaving for college in roughly nine days. I waver between two extremes. On the one hand, she's been waiting for this and it's going to be an awesome experience. She's going to absolutely have a blast. I am SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO ridiculously excited for her!! On the other hand, being home again and having the opportunity to hang out with her on a regular basis has reminded me of why on Earth I love her in the first place! I'm going to be here for another month after she leaves and I don't know what I'll do without her. I feel like my heart is being ripped out again (the first time was when my sister [and her sister] left for college for the first time). I just don't know what to say.

And, in light of that, I want to dedicate a blog entry to this lady, this sassy senorita that has brightened up my life from the days of Flower Power and 4DR to the days of Seek and AVPM(S). <3
I would say that she's amazing, but she's not that cliche.
I would tell you that she's sexy, but she's too beautiful for that.
I could say she loves the Lord, but it's more that He's a part of her.
I'd like to say she's a good listener, but I'd have you know she's not silent.
I might talk about her brilliant brain, but I don't want you to think she's a nerd.
I could mention her easy charm and her knack for amiability, but I wouldn't want to leave out her ready laugh and her quick wit.
I thought of speaking on the uncanny way she knows the way around, but the words "getting around" in modern tongue don't exactly have the best sound.
In and out of rhyming words, I find not much to say, except to say that I love her in each and every way. :)





Yay!
ReplyDelete