Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm sooooooooo excited!!

And I don't even have a reason! Lol! I've been like this for the past few...months. I'm just so excited about my life and everything. I mean, don't get me wrong. There have been trying times. VERY trying. Actually, these are probably some of the most difficult challenges I've ever had to come up against. But that's a complete testament to how blessed I've been through all of it!

Side trip: Don't you hate days when you know you're lookin pretty good, but you don't have anywhere to go? Dang. Hahaha :)

Anyway. Life is good. :) (badada da da baa da da bababa baba baa da da for those who understand me.)

(Post Script: This is my blog, right? So I can pretty much post whatever I want, right? I'm serious. I need your vote!)

3 comments:

  1. YES. DO IT. WHATEVA YOU WANT, ALL DAY, ERR' DAY.

    Hahahaha, that's what I use my bloggity blog for at least :) It's extremely cathartic. And it's great because people don't HAVE to read your blog unless they want to, so it's not like posting things on facebook where they just ALL pop up on the newsfeed and you're forcing your hilarity on people. So. Complete agency. Or something. :P

    ALSO - I know exactly what you mean about looking REALLY good and having nowhere to be!! :P
    AND I am EXTREMELY happy them freebie jeans turned out to be amazing! That makes me very very ecstatic! :D :D :D
    Oh and since I'm already leaving you a novel....I miss you.
    And I vote that those pictures from our Gabby+Rachel+Bobbie adventure need to be posted sometime eventually because that was a great day.
    Okay the end.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so a couple nights ago, crystal and i were out drivin and we saw something in the middle of the road and lo and behold it was a bamboo stick.

    oh i jumped out of that car and skipped--yea, SKIPPED, over and picked it up. it is now displayed in our living room

    ReplyDelete